Exectras and our partner Diederich Insurance have the expertise and global resources to provide you customized liability insurance that suits your situation.
Protection and security you can’t afford to be without
Whether you provide hands-on patient care within the medical field or offer expert consultative advice for a fee, lawsuits arising from even alleged negligence, financial harm and malpractice can be costly. Professional indemnity insurance is vital.
Industry Leading Providers
Diederich is a leading provider of medical malpractice insurance for physicians, and has been for more than 4 decades. They are an example of the type of industry leading providers Exectras partners with, which is why you can expect cost-effective, quality coverage and protection from our program and a support staff that will work with you to find ideal solutions. We will:
- Reduce the amount of time you spend managing your malpractice (liability) insurance needs
- Recommend the best available policy tailored to your needs
- Identify cost-savings opportunities
- Monitor changes in the legislative environment
With Exectras Professional Liability Insurance, you can take advantage of industry-leading programs and tailored coverage solutions. Coverage types include:
Professional liability insurance for a wide variety of physicians and surgeons.
Professional liability insurance for healthcare professionals other than doctors.
Medical Billing Errors & Omissions
Specialized coverage for your medical billing and coding exposures including violations of civil, federal or state anti-kickback laws and violations of HIPAA and EMTALA legislation.
Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions
Coverage for a wide array of professional service providers who are held to a higher standard of care.
Technology Errors & Omissions
Coverage for technology service providers, technology products, media content, and network security breaches.
It’s fast, easy and reassuring to get started.
Gain security, protection and peace of mind in 5 easy steps.
- Complete a brief Diederich Insurance form
- Receive preliminary coverage and premium information
- Discuss options available
- Choose best coverage option
- Bind coverage and get your certificate of insurance coverage