Make sure your employees can get on-demand, online care for common illnesses, injuries and behavioral health concerns.
Sign Up Now
Exectras’ telehealth partner, MeMD, provides convenient, affordable access to top-quality, board-certified medical providers and licensed therapists. For everyday health problems and mental or emotional concerns, your employees can pick up the phone or use a webcam to consult with a provider for diagnosis and treatment. The MeMD® Service is not insurance and is not intended to replace health insurance; it is a telemedicine service available on a per-visit or membership basis.*
They save time, money and worry.
Telehealth prevents unnecessary and inconvenient trips to the doctor or therapist during the work day, where employees often sit and wait in germ-infested waiting rooms. Interaction with a provider over the phone or computer can save hours of time, stress and worry.
For only $15, your employees can avoid the outrageous cost of the ER or urgent care and seek more convenient treatment 24/7/365. If a prescription is required, it will be sent electronically to the local pharmacy of your employees’ choice. If they’re traveling, MeMD will locate the nearest pharmacy on the road.
For only $65 per therapy session, they can discuss mental and emotional concerns with a licensed therapist, easily and privately, and at a fraction of the cost of traditional therapy.
You reduce unproductive downtime and build up loyalty.
Telehealth minimizes downtime due to an ailing and distracted workforce. The Exectras and MeMD solution is a practical benefit your employees need and will use gratefully, every single time.
MeMD medical providers can treat:
- Abrasions, bruises
- Allergies, hives, skin infections
- Bites and stings
- Colds, flu, and fever
- Diarrhea, vomiting, nausea
- Headaches, body aches
- Eye infections, conjunctivitis
- Medication refills (short-term)
- Minor headaches, arthritic pains
- Sore throat, cough, congestion
- Urinary tract infection
- And more
MeMD Therapy Providers Can Treat:
- Abuse, addiction, ADHD/ADD
- Anxiety, anger management
- Concentration, grief/loss
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Depression, divorce
- Eating disorders, employment
- Maternal health/post-partum
- Medication management
- Mood swings, men’s issues
- Panic attacks, parenting
- Performance coaching
- PTSD, substance abuse
- Sexual abuse, sexuality
- Stress management, relationships
- Women’s issues
- And more!
With MeMD, you will:
- Receive quality medical help as soon as you need it
- Avoid losing time from work or away from family
- Save the cost of urgent care or emergency room visits
- Get second opinions when you need them
- Avoid secondary infections in doctors’ offices or emergency rooms
- Cover your entire family with one low-cost membership
*The MeMD® Service does not meet the minimum essential coverage (MEC) requirements imposed by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) or any minimum creditable coverage (MCC) requirements imposed by any state laws. The MeMD® Service is not a Qualified Health Plan under the PPACA.
The MeMD® Service is not insurance and is not intended to replace health insurance; it is a telemedicine service available on a per-visit or membership basis. The offering of products and services by MeMD® is not to be construed as the sale of insurance product(s) or otherwise engaging in the transaction of insurance. MeMD® expressly reserves the right, in order to comply with state insurance laws, to (i) limit the number of visits offered in connection with any bundled services and subscription packages and/or (ii) charge a visit fee, both in an amount determined by MeMD® in its sole discretion.Sign Up Now